Monday, September 3, 2012

Diagram of a Listener

I have a new favorite chart! I found this on pinterest and knew it would be great to use during the first week with my new little first graders.
Amanda (the smartie who made this) from First Grade Garden graciously allowed me to share a printable I made to go along with her anchor chart. I was so busy my first week that I never got around do doing this activity with the kids, so I'm saving it for one of those days when I think they need a big reminder about being good listeners. Also, I may tie it in with a writing lesson on labeling. Click the image to download this document.
 


13 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Thank you so much.
    ~Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, ooo, ooo! I love this!!! Thank you! My kiddos need this! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea! Can't wait to do this with my firsties!
    Thanks so much for sharing! I am excited to be a new follower!
    Stop by anytime!
    Julie

    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! LOVE this. Making this today. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. My kids wrote bad words in the spaces

    ReplyDelete
  7. Writing an assignment or term paper is not an easy task. It requires detailed knowledge of the topics and writing standards that's why most of the students need help from experts while writing. We at Academic Writers Centre we have a team of qualified experts that provides the best term paper economics writing services to students and academic professionals. Get free consultancy now with our experts to get professional term paper help US to boost your grades.

    ReplyDelete