Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to School Class Book

Hello blog! My goodness, it's been a month and a half since I last visited blogland. I'm so out of the loop and have lots of catching up to do. I hope everyone's been having a wonderful summer. I'm officially in back to school mode thanks to Target putting out their school stuff. Why I bought 3 more mini-pocket charts I don't know. Did everyone see the star student chair covers? I got a few! I'm in such a mood I might even run up to school this afternoon to piddle around a bit. In Alabama we're starting school 2 weeks later than usual, so I've still got 4 solid weeks to plan and prepare. Maybe this will actually be the year that I get a few weeks completely prepared before hand (but I won't hold my breath).

Anyway, I've updated a little class book I posted last year. I plan to use it during the first week to help students learn names and to proactice writing their own name. I just posted it on TPT (free). Here's the link if you want a copy.

Also, this summer I helped with a math common core workshop for my faculty and I created some I can charts for the practice standards. I'm hoping to post those tomorrow. I'll be on a roll if I post 2 days in a row!


  1. Can't wait to see your math charts! Sounds like you got some great things at Target!

  2. This is so cute! Thank you for sharing!

  3. What a great book for Back to School. Thank you for sharing. =)

    Heather's Heart