These are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
So here are 7 things about me:
1. This was me this morning in Navarre Beach, FL. Sadly, I had to come back home because we have school tomorrow to make up for a snow day (luckily we only had one snow day while the rest of the world had about a billion). You can't tell but I am majorly sunburned and have the worst raccoon eyes I've had, ever. I'll be made fun of tomorrow I'm sure.
2. I've been married almost 4 years and these are our babies, Hurley (a lab/pit bull mix, we think) and Paisley (a strange looking fox terrier/poodle mix). This picture is totally staged. They are becoming better friends but Paisley's the boss of this house.=)
3. I have a major sweet tooth. I love York peppermint patties and M&M's (and I love that my initals are MM, very fitting).
4. I didn't realize how bad my camera was until I started this blog. I want to apologize for all my grainy pictures, but I can't afford those fancy cameras you guys have! Either that or I'm I terrible photographer.
5. I love arts and crafts. I like painting and making crafty stuff. I've painted onesies and t-shirts for friends and my dream is to have a "Crafts and Drafts" business! I'll lead the craft, you bring the draft.
6. I played sports in high school and I still have dreams about being on the court, usually I'm missing my serve in the dream=( I wish there was an adult volleyball league. I need the exercise!
7. When I turned 21 I was on The Today Show. My college roommate and I took a trip to NYC for our birthdays (3 days apart) and got to talk to Al Roker on TV. I think I just stood there and let her talk. I'm turning 30 in a few short weeks and I want to celebrate in a special way- anyone have a great idea? I'd love to hear about how you celebrate.
I'm sending this award to my new friend Erin over at Eberharts' Explorers.
It's so late and I need to get to bed, so I'll send this award on to more bloggy friends tomorrow.