Thursday, April 7, 2011

3 Addends

I feel like I've seen someone else who made this little activity recently but I can't remember who or where. Anyway, I'm getting out the easter eggs for next week and my kids are going to work on adding with 3 addends during math stations. I knew I would use those numbers I just had to have because they were only a dollar!

I just put 3 magnetic numbers in each egg and numbered the eggs 1-12. Here's the sheet I made to record their equations.
Happy Thursday- only one more day to go!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea! Happy Thursday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I {puffy} heart LOVE this... I teach 3rd and I am going to make it with double digit numbers!!! I think I am going to turn it into a game too!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete