Saturday, April 23, 2011

Random Find at Staples

I ran in Staples yesterday to drop off some empty ink cartridges (you probably know, but they give you a few dollars store credit for each one) and I had to take a peek at the bins up front that said $1.00. There were some nice office supplies, but this is what made my day...
These mini-notepads (about 3 inches) were only $1.00 for a pack of 10! I think I'll save them for the hundredth day of school next year. They would be great in a treasure box too, my kids go crazy for tiny notebooks. They had some with other designs too (motivational things like "way to go"). So run out to Staples if there's one near you and you love a bargain!

Happy Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute for 100th Day! Wish I had a Staples near me!!
    Primary Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading about your ideas...I'm a new blogger so I would appreciate the support by becoming a follower on my page... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tip!! I love all this first grade awesomeness!!
    =)

    www.anotherdayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete